Complaint Review: First National Bank Of Marin (INC)

• Submitted: Wed, October 01, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 01, 2008

• Reported By:national City California
First National Bank Of Marin (INC)
585 Pilot RD. Las Vegas, Nevada 89193-8875 Internet U.S.A.

First National Bank Of Marin (INC) some how got a hold of my employment number and got my check direct deposit to their company. Which I don't even have. They are doing illegal transaction and should be stopped. Las Vegas Nevada Internet

First National Bank of Marin (INC) some how got my employment number and had direct deposit of my employment check to their company without my approval nor signature. I didn't even know that they did the direct deposit until the day I picked up my check and I was told that there was no check printed out for me. I checked my earnings account and there it said that it was direct deposit to "First National Bank of Marin (INC). In addition, I don't even have an account with them. They have sent me letters with cards before. However, I never accepted nor replied to any of it. I think that what they are doing is illegal because they left me with bills, late fees, more bills, emotional stress, and all. Please I would like justice. If they could do this to me just imagine how many people they have done this to or will be doing.

Syost
national City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Bank-Of-Marin-INC/internet/First-National-Bank-Of-Marin-INC-some-how-got-a-hold-of-my-employment-number-and-got-my-377844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Bank Of Marin (INC)