Complaint Review: First National Bank Of Marin

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2004

• Reported By:Crystal City Texas
First National Bank Of Marin
P.O Box 98873 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National Bank Of Marin Questioning My Own Identity Las Vegas Nevada

I replied to the FNBM credit card offer through the internet & within a month, I received a Visa card. When I called to activate it, the rude representative asked for my last four digits of my social which I gave & then told me that she could not activate my card until I sent them two forms of i.d. & that I would be receiving the letter in the mail explaining. I received their letter & it stated that they had received notification that my Social Security Number associated with the account was invalid or incorrect. They wanted a copy of my current i.d. & ssi card & the letter stated the after sending them they "would consider" reinstating my account. I found all of this very suspicious & came across this website. Thank you for preventing me from making a very big mistake...

Juanita
Crystal City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Bank-Of-Marin/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-88738/First-National-Bank-Of-Marin-Questioning-My-Own-Identity-Las-Vegas-Nevada-116942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Bank Of Marin