• Report: #196581

• Submitted: Thu, June 15, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 15, 2006

• Reported By:hidalgo Illinois
First National Bank Of Marin
firstnationalbankofmarin.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National Bank Of Marin ripoff lying and fraudulent intimidation they called me a liar Las Vegas Nevada

I got a phone call today from one of first national bank of marins collection agencies. The woman at first was really nice for the first 5 seconds. She asked me what my name was then she asked for the last four digits of my social security number and then she said I owed 600.00? I told her that I had never had this credit card and didnt know what she was talking about.
Needless to say she told me I was lying and that I owed this debt. They had my personal information which I dont know how they got it. Im really upset about this and I want them to pay me for this harassment. I dont have a lawyer but I wish I did.

They need to be put out of buisness. I am very Ill and Stress doesnt help my condition. I just got my disability 2 months ago.

Update On toni she wrote the first part. Because of this upset she wound up in the hospital and had a light stroke. I am her sister and I hope that the first national bank of marin gets shut down. If I have the power I am gonna talk to her husband and see if we can sue them. Be praying for us

Toni and family
hidalgo, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2006 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Bank-Of-Marin/Las-Vegas-Nevada/First-National-Bank-Of-Marin-ripoff-lying-and-fraudulent-intimidation-they-called-me-a-lia-196581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Bank Of Marin