Complaint Review: First National Bank Of Omaha/Autovantage Gold

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2008

• Reported By:Estes Park Colorado
First National Bank Of Omaha/Autovantage Gold
PO Box 2490 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

First National Bank Of Omaha/ Autovantage Gold Illegally provided credit card information to third party scam Omaha Nebraska

I had a charge of $149.99 go through on my first national bank of omaha credit card account, for some sort of membership fee that I never signed up for. Back in Janurary of 2008, I did get a $5 check in the mail for membership, but as with all junk mail I shredded it and never replied. I was shocked to see 6 months later that they somehow obtained my credit card information and charged me without my knowledge. First National claims they are investigating this and the only way they could have had my credit card number is if I cashed the $5 check. (lie) Autovantage Gold said that they received the credit card info from first national as part of an affiliation they had with them. I asked them to provide proof of my membership request which obviously they cannot. They offered some absurd $80 credit (LOL). They said they cancelled my membership, but I am mainly concerned that a third party was given my credit card information without consent, and charged it without my consent which is fraud.

Estes Park, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2008 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Bank-Of-OmahaAutovantage-Gold/Omaha-Nebraska-68172/First-National-Bank-Of-Omaha-Autovantage-Gold-Illegally-provided-credit-card-information-342432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Bank Of Omaha/Autovantage Gold