Complaint Review: First National Bank Omaha

• Submitted: Fri, March 04, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, March 04, 2005

• Reported By:Harrison New York
First National Bank Omaha
Harrison, New York U.S.A.

First National Bank Omaha FNBO - EMERGE MasterCard Sold my account to Emerge MasterCard without any notice Ripoff Omaha Nebraska

After trying to access my account on First National Bank of Omaha's website for a month and getting a message reporting "technical difficulties," I finally called the 800- number to get some billing information. I was then informed that I no longer had an account with FNBO! No notice, no new card sent - just a new phone number to Emerge MasterCard $15 fee! After examining my bill, I see my interest rate has gone from 19% to 24% !!

Harrison, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2005 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Bank-Omaha/Harrison-New-York-10528/First-National-Bank-Omaha-FNBO-EMERGE-MasterCard-Sold-my-account-to-Emerge-MasterCard-wi-133764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Bank Omaha