Complaint Review: First National Bank South Africa

• Updated: Wed, April 22, 2009

• Reported By:Melbourne Other
First National Bank South Africa
Cnr Simmonds And Pritchard St Johannesburg Internet South Africa

First National Bank South Africa Did not give me the right email address to sumit my details Johannesburg Internet

*Consumer Comment: Good Grief!!

So called Sa world cup lottery promotions contacted me via email that I had won a winning ticket, to contact processing manager,Dr S. Alin[emailsolomon.pr2@gmail.com] for details which I did. A reply from Dr. Alin stated he had contacted Fnb bank to contact me re details FNB bank requested that I forward a processing fee[US$820]. my bank in australia requested that I obtain an account No. I emailed FNB bank but the messages were returned due to invalid address. I suspect a scam and would like you to investigate. Thank you

Hylton
Melbourne
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Bank-South-Africa/internet/First-National-Bank-South-Africa-Did-not-give-me-the-right-email-address-to-sumit-my-det-445697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Bank South Africa

Good Grief!!

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

You SUSPECT a scam??? WAKE UP, it is a scam............go ahead and fall for it, you'll be back on here next week crying that you've lost your money wanting someone to help you!