Complaint Review: First National Bank of Omaha

• Updated: Sat, June 16, 2012

• Reported By: Jeffrey Hall — fort lauderdale Florida United States of America
First National Bank of Omaha
1620 Dodge street Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

First National Bank of Omaha Steven Saban Falsified signed documents, lied about contract terms, Lied about fees i'd be charged Omaha, Nebraska

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Steven S

I met Mr. Saban through a friend of mine. I inquired about what was required to start processing credit cards for my business. He explained that it was extremely easy and that every one he's done business with is approved. He also made it very clear that that one of the reasons, besides the low rates of course, that his company was the best was because there was not a long contract I had to sign because his service was month to month. He said ,"A lot of people like us because they can try it out and for a few months and if the service doesn't work out you can just send the machine back no problem." He even said that people often do that. He also said that the only fees I would be charged was a $6 per month charge. Any other recurring fees he would have waived.

Everything went fine for the first month. I only used the machine once. The processed amount was put in to my account in three days. [continued below]....
..... Then I started noticing small amounts being drawn from my account automatically. I jut figured it was the percentages they were taking out from the item i processed. But then I saw it again, and again, and again. Then today, (I've still one ever used the thing once), I sawa big draw from my account. I called United Bank Card to see what the deal was and they tol me it was the anule fee. I said "wow, so you charge an anule fee on month to month service?". They ten told me that I was on a three year contract and that there was no way to cancel it. I told herthat I had been lied to by their sales person. She said that my sales person (Steven Saban) did not work for their company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Bank-of-Omaha/Omaha-Nebraska-68197/First-National-Bank-of-Omaha-Steven-Saban-Falsified-signed-documents-lied-about-contract-745187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Bank of Omaha

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Steven S

AUTHOR: Steven S - (United States of America)

In responce to this false report.

I just wanted to point out that I have, and always will be completely transparent !

In regards to this merchants claim. He was informed of all rate's and fee's , including the terms and conditions , like all of the merchants I have worked with.

That is why there are no other negative reports about me !

If I was non-transparent , the records would show this !

Simply not there , because they don't and have never existed !