Complaint Review: First National Bankcard Services

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 21, 2011

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
First National Bankcard Services
5 Concourse Towers, Concourse Parkway, Atlanta,, Georgia U.S.A.

First National Bankcard Services Credit Card - Merchant Services Employees Conned by Regional Vice President. Dishonest Person and Fraud. Atlanta Georgia

*General Comment: Nice try, Blair!

*UPDATE Employee: OPF treats employees well

*UPDATE Employee: OPF treats employees well

*Consumer Comment: Blair Holland Doing it Again

I along with other employees were unfairly done by First National Bankcard Services. This man Blair Holland who said that he is the Regional Vice-President of Marketing, advertised vacancies for employment. Several persons responded but only 10 were trained for two weeks. During the training, we realized that some of the training was not in keeping with the merchant services guidelines. During the training, we signed up merchants with accounts and got their business. Merchants were also told that Ist National Bankcard will buy out the remaining months of their existing least when they sign up with them. Some merchants signed up and then Ist National BankCard did not buy out the merchant's existing least, and as a result, the merchant was held responsible for two leases and it cost them several problems and a lot of money. Some commissions were paid, but not the amont that was promised. There was an office at Concourse Towers, Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA. We all had telephone numbers that were forwarded from the business 800 number and suddenly all of this was disconnected without notice. At this time the (boss) Regional Vice President could not be found neither could he have been contacted. He had returned to Florida and promised to return to Atlanta for continued training and to meet with the staff in order to clear some serious concerns. After several requests for Mr. Holland to return, he refused to contact the staff and suddenly all the phones were disconnected, the land lord locked the office for non-payment of rent and nothing has been heard of this man or company since. The second team of staff that was trained for two weeks has not received any pay and they are very angry as well. Subsequently we learned that this was the fifth office rented by First National Bankcard that was closed down. We gave all of our personal information, we were short paid for two weeks of training, we were promised weekly payment, taxes were taken out, and we were not registered with the Labor Department. He promised a base pay of $500.00 plus commission, after 90 days, medical, dental vision, and a 401k.

I would like people to be aware of First National Bankcard Services and the Regional Vice President initials Blair Holland, (also see Cronus web site for the individual). He is a sweet talking person and very motivational. Please do not be encourage into employment by this company because the same thing may happen. It leaves you to worry what will happen to our personal information that was taken by this company. Please be on the look out for First National Bankcard Services. People worked and trained and were not paid. Could some legal action be taken against this company or person Blair Holland? Please find him. Scam

Staff
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Bankcard-Services/Atlanta-Georgia/First-National-Bankcard-Services-Credit-Card-Merchant-Services-Employees-Conned-by-Regio-341130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Bankcard Services

#1 General Comment

Nice try, Blair!

AUTHOR: NotFooled - (United States of America)

Come on, Blair! All you did was copy and paste the response from the OPFibre report. You didn't even bother to address the original complaint! Better take some of that money that you stole from your employees, employers and customers and go buy yourself a clue. The long arm of the law will catch up with you soon, and I really,REALLY hope it's attached to the Chinese legal system! Bahahahahahahaha!!!!! MENSA member, my foot!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

OPF treats employees well

AUTHOR: Ben Rogers - (United States of America)

I have worked for OPF and Mr. Holland for 3 years. Yes I know the employee who wrote this and I think it is unfair representation. This ex employee was let go of the company and later started his own company to try to compete. Yes there were 5 sales reps, flown into China to visit factories. 1) Airfair paid for 2) Visa paid for 3) and food and hotels paid for for the months trained in china. over $25, 000 usd was invested in training. Each rep received a ($2, 000 usd bonus) 15, 000 RMB stipend. At the end of the training only 2 of the 5 reps were chosen to continue with the job, based on performance and ability. It is unfortunate that the company made the decision to keep only 2, and in a time of low underemployment levels I could understand the bitterness of this rep. It left him with only one choice, after unable to find another job he went to try to partner with a another Chinese company and try to take clients and to try to disrupt the companies operations.

One of the things that I understand is that in a large company, with many employees there will always be that one rep that is unhappy due to not receiving a promotion or being let go. If you have any concerns or questions feel free to contact our PR department in us or me personally Ben.Rogers@

This site allows each time an employees gets fired or misses a promotion, to can vent or seek revenge. I think unfairly because the information is inaccurate. this representation is not acurate and I am certain is is not true about owing a supplier owing money, this is the ex employees new company and this is his marketing strategy to try to steal clients away and destroy reputation. I think honestly if you are considering to partner with OPF, it is a good idea. We have dozens of employees that happily work for the firm, I am amongst them. I see on this site hundreds of fortune 500 companies with employee complaints, but many times they are angry rep for loosing his position. If you have any questions about the company or its methods of treating employees, feel free to contact the hr department or Pr department or Me directly..

OPF treats employees well

AUTHOR: Ben Rogers - (United States of America)

Blair Holland Doing it Again

AUTHOR: OPFIBRE Staff - (United States of America)

To whom it may concern;
This report is intended to serve as notice to all unsuspecting employee and customers that may come across this organization and this individual. Mr. Blair Holland, First of all, this individual hire employees and sent them to China for training, but he never reported our income to the IRS, he deducted our Federal, state, Medicare , and local taxes, but never filed or reported them to the authorities. We never received a W-2 for our time of employed with the company.
Secondly, we were left without pay for two months of our employment, as he disappeared into thin air and we found ourselves without a job and no one to claim against.
Thirdly, we found that this person, Blair Holland, took money from customers, in advance of product shipment from the OEM factory in China, and left them without a refund and without product.
Lastly, this person, Blair Holland, still owes the Manufacturing Company in China “OPTICHINA”, over 250,000 USD, whom was the OEM manufacturer he used to supply him his materials and goods, and he never paid for.
We have copies of the Florida Corporation documents for this organization, and plenty of ex employees and companies affected on record for who ever would like to do their due diligence against this company and / or individual. Also direct contact with OPTICHINA as the China Manufacturer since OPFIBRE is nothing more than a SCAM Reseller…
Feel fre to contact us as need for your support if you have also have been scamed by this company or individual. Please also see:  http://www.ripoffreport.com/credit-card-processing-companies/first-national-bankc/first-national-bankcard-servic-wdbb3.htm Since he has done this before to other people in another Florida Company.