swift

• Submitted: Thu, December 29, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 29, 2005

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
First National Benefit - Gary Parker - Advantage America
1847 Downey St. Charlotte City, North Carolina U.S.A.

First National Benefit - Gary Parker - Advantage America ripoff, tax money, bank routing info, Charlotte City North Carolina

I received a phone call today from Gary Parker. He said he had money that belonged to me in the amount of $8,500. He verified my address and wanted to know what bank I used so they could do an electronic transfer.

The red lights went off! I asked, "What company are you?" He said, "First National Benefit. This is tax money that is owed to you by the government. I need your bank routing number so we can make a deposit within 2-3 business days. He gave me his badge I.D. #GDS8463 and the address I gave previously.

How can consumers stop these phone calls that are clearly aimed at misleading people and ripping them off of their money and possibly their identity?

I did not give bank account or routing information but I did give the name of my bank.

I called the number that he gave me and a lady answered. I asked her what company this was. She said, "Advantage America." Then I got on the internet to look it up and came up with this Rip-Off Report.

Mary
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2005 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Benefit-Gary-Parker-Advantage-America/Charlotte-City-North-Carolina-372309/First-National-Benefit-Gary-Parker-Advantage-America-ripoff-tax-money-bank-routing-i-169730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Benefit - Gary Parker - Advantage America