Complaint Review: First National Benefits - First National Health Care Plan

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2005

• Reported By:Olympia Washington
First National Benefits - First National Health Care Plan
7011 Nw 87th Ave #1038 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

First National Benefits - First National Health Care Plan ripoff, phone call scam, manipulation, lied on phone, cheat me, lied Miami Florida

I got a phone call from this place with a lot of background noise going on. The man speaking on the phone told me I won $25,000 and it will be deposited into my checking account by noon tomorrow.

He told me that I would be asked a series of questions and to answer all of the questions and the system will tell me that I will be charged $29.99 and $299.00 but I would not be charged those things but to say yes when the system asks if I understand that the amounts would be taken from my checking account.

I gave my account info over the phone and then the next day checked the bank and the money was not there. ($25,000). Also that same day within minutes of the man calling, a woman called and said I am also authorized to have $5,000 credited to a credit card of my choice.
I gave her a credit card # but the same thing the $5,000 was not in the account the next day. I called the 1-800 410-1682 and the lady who answered said that I would be billed the $29.99 and woudl receive a package in the mail and would have 7 days to review the information.

Today is 6/14 and I just got the "package" it is only a peice of paper. Anyway after 7 days if you don't cancel you will be billed $299.00 and it is a grant package you get not money.

I told the woman I have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Autism and was tricked on the phone and that the man lied. She told me to put a stop pay for $29.99 on first national bank and that would block the order.

I got dinged though yesturday for $29.95 from the first national bank she also lied! Now I do not know how to get that $29.95 credited back to my account. I called in the credit card and canceled the card number and go a new one.

I have to wait to close my checking account until 2 ATM purchases post. I also had to call some long distance service they offered and cancel that $19.99 a month. This is the biggest scary thing. I never give info like that again.

I taked to a Tukwila police officer and he said if some one is offering me money to have them send me a cashiers check and have a bank verify it's validity.
He said no one would just give me that much money.

Diana
Olympia, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2005 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Benefits-First-National-Health-Care-Plan/Miami-Florida-33178/First-National-Benefits-First-National-Health-Care-Plan-ripoff-phone-call-scam-manipul-146225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Benefits - First National Health Care Plan