Complaint Review: First National Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, September 21, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 21, 2005

• Reported By:myrtle beach South Carolina
First National Benefits
8350 Whilshire Blvd Suite 200 Beverly Hills, California U.S.A.

First National Benefits ripoff Beverly Hills California

Got a call saying they were from the u.s government saying I qualified for free grants and wanted to know what kind of grant I wanted to apply for. Wwas told this would cost 29.95 I gave my bank information. Aand 2 weeks later 299.99 was taken out of my account along with a 69.95 for some e-z direct long distance. (I was refunded that).

I called and wanted a refund lady named crystal brown (manager) told me she would refund my money she would be sending a letter for me to sign and fax back to them. which have not yet received. Help.

Laura
myrtle beach, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2005 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Benefits/Beverly-Hills-California/First-National-Benefits-ripoff-Beverly-Hills-California-157881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Benefits