Complaint Review: First National Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, November 19, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, November 19, 2005

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
First National Benefits
First NationalBenefits.com Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

First National Benefits Of North Carolina SCAM ripoff Charlotte North Carolina

They had been calling my house for atleast two months, i never answer numbers i dont know. at dinner my husband answered the phone unawre that they had been calling bu left no message.

they told me i came into 12,500 for paying my taxes. and that a 50 dollar charge would me made, and it would just come off my total, so i would recieve 12,450 in my account in 2-3 days.

Like a fool i believed them until 3 days were up and i knew we were scamed. I want them cought and pay for the trouble they have caused. 12,450 is a dream i tohught was about to come true, it would ahve help and solved all my problems. i cant afford to get scamed, dont let it happen to you.

Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2005 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Benefits/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28772/First-National-Benefits-Of-North-Carolina-SCAM-ripoff-Charlotte-North-Carolina-165217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Benefits