Complaint Review: First National Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, August 16, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 16, 2005

• Reported By:sandersville Georgia
First National Benefits
7011 Nort West 87th Ave , Florida U.S.A.

First National Benefits ripoff they don't care Florida

i was called to recieve a grant the company asked for my checking account number. I was to be charged 29.95 for the package of information and coupons. I looked the site up here and called my bank. I closed my account and reopened another. We called the company the lady said that she knew the site and was not concerned about it. She stated that if I didn't want to be scammed I should not have been recorded saying yes. Please check out this site before talking to anyone on the phone. Trust me they will call back they called me several times, then called my daughter at the same number.

Kim
sandersville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2005 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Benefits/Florida-33178/First-National-Benefits-ripoff-they-dont-care-Florida-153819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Benefits