Complaint Review: First National Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, June 04, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, June 04, 2005

• Reported By:birmingham Alabama
First National Benefits
7011 N.W. 87th Ave. #1038 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

First National Benefits, First National Health Care Limited ripoff Miami Florida

This company called me on my cell phone telling me that I was awarded alot of free grant money. They have drafted my account once and have tried again but the funds was not available. I have not seen any money yet. I have called to cancel any further transactions and they gave me a comfirmation number on June 3.

birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2005 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Benefits/Miami-Florida-33178/First-National-Benefits-First-National-Health-Care-Limited-ripoff-Miami-Florida-145040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Benefits