Complaint Review: First National Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, April 23, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 23, 2005

• Reported By:Stockton California
First National Benefits
15720 John Downy Dr. Suite 300 North Carolina, North Carolina U.S.A.

First National Benefits SCAM government grant North Carolina

First National Benefits called me last week April 18,2005 about winning a prize money of 12500 dollars they told me it's from the government grant that they selected me randomly thru my telephone nos.And Yesterday April 22,2005 I found out they debited $29.95 from my acount. I called right away to my bank to claim that i did not authorized it. Don' believe in this company they are money hungry. I already made a stop payment if they will try to get money again from my account. Please Be aware with this Company.

Manteca, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2005 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Benefits/North-Carolina-North-Carolina-28277/First-National-Benefits-SCAM-government-grant-North-Carolina-139987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Benefits