Complaint Review: First National CCA

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Lansing Michigan
First National CCA
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National CCA -CREDIT CARD SCAM Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Cancel the account NOW

I received this application and I applied...stupidly I didn't check it first. Then I activated it when I got the card but nothing felt right about the 6500 credit limit I received along with it. So I checked it out and found rip off reports and scams upon scams. Now I'm wondering if I'm at risk even though I haven't used it or done anything since then? Should I cancel my accounts? I have so many questions! Please someone help me with what to do.

Tosha
Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-CCA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/First-National-CCA-CREDIT-CARD-SCAM-Las-Vegas-Nevada-302834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National CCA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Cancel the account NOW

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

You are going to be charge a monthly fee even if you DON'T use the card, so cancel it now to avoid these charges. Yes, it is a scam, and YES!!! You need to read your applications more thoroughly. If you had been turned down my other credit card companies, what made you think that this would be a legitimate offer? Think about it. Clean up your credit first, then apply for cards and cars, not before, because you will get screwed over and over again.