Complaint Review: First National Card , A.K.A. Capitol Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Wed, August 14, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 14, 2002

• Reported By:great neck ny
First National Card , A.K.A. Capitol Credit Alliance
cca, P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National Card , A.K.A. Capitol Credit Alliance ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I recieved a First National credit Card stating if I sent in $199 I would recieve $5000. credit limit.

However, after they recieved my money, I got nothing in return. Then when I called them to ask why I'd yet to recieve any further information or confirmation, they said I did not pay the activation fee, but if I'd like to they could do right away.

I was like, hello, I sent you the money already, didn't you just hear me say that? Then I just simply asked if they could return my money becuase I looked them up online and found out that they were frauds and after calling I knew it was true.

So then they said please hold, and hung up on me! I'm so p**sed off! I want my money back!

Andria
Great Neck, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2002 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Card-AKA-Capitol-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/First-National-Card-AKA-Capitol-Credit-Alliance-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-26900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Card , A.K.A. Capitol Credit Alliance