Complaint Review: First National Card- CCS

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By:Tacoma WA
First National Card- CCS
81 W. Utah St., Las Vegas, NV 89102 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

First National Card- CCS ripoff the business that doesn't give a dam ,tricked and lied to us, deceptive company Las Vegas Nevada

I recieved a credit card in the mail from CCS. I waited awile before I acctivated the account. When I called, the man on the phone was talking so fast I really couldn't understand all the little things- like this is not a credit card at all. A Merchant card that makes you pay them and you getv nothing in return.

I called to try and have my account stopped before they were to ETF money from my bank. Tried for 3 days to talk to someone. The day the money was to come out of my account i finally got ahold of them. The gentleman was rude and told me basically owee and have a nice f*** day!

I put a stop payment, had to pay for this as well, on the ETF but it went through. They sent me somekind of bill telling me i paid $199.99, and there was all these other charges 3-49.99 deals charged every 3 months.

You can't use there accounts with out paying for these too. They will just keep taking money out of your account and telling you that there is this much credit. If you try and by anything for that amount the make pay for anyway, no credit. I'm very disturbed about this.

I don't have money to throw away and this has taught me about appling for different credit cards. It would be nice we all could get our money back.

Michelle Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Card-CCS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/First-National-Card-CCS-ripoff-the-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-tricked-and-lied-to-17419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Card- CCS