Complaint Review: First National Card Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Rock Island Illinois
First National Card Corporation
P.o.Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National Card Corporation CCS About 5 years ago I was sent from CCS with a statement saying I was approved for 6,500.00. I called the number they said I had to pay 200.00 dollars up front. I did and I never heard from them again till about 1 month ago. Las Vegas Nevada

I am very disappointed because at the time I really did not have the 200.00 that I lost to them. About a month ago I got the same thing in the mail and this time i thought I would go to their web site when I saw your ripoff comment page. I really knew it in my stomach the gut feeling I felt when I gave them 200.00 5 years ago that it was all a scam. How sad that people and organizations get away with this type of stealing from their own neighbors. I hope they get what they deserve...thank you for letting me vent.thanks!!!

Tilly
Rock Island, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Card-Corporation/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/First-National-Card-Corporation-CCS-About-5-years-ago-I-was-sent-from-CCS-with-a-statement-357207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Card Corporation