Complaint Review: First National Card

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:Fairburn Georgia
First National Card
P.O. Box 4610 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National Card Funds From Social Security Benefit Account For Four Minor Children Stolen Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Notify Your Bank As These Deductions Being Unauthorized

Unbelievable! They said I opened the First National Card account in July of 2006. On Oct. 1, 2007 ( 15 months later) they debited my checking account for over $300.00 dollars! Three $99.99 payments and two debits of $9.95 each.
Even representatives of First National Card cannot explain this one!

The account they illegally took the money from was a survivor benefits account for four minor children receiving money from Social Security.
How can I get this money back for my children??

Stacey
Fairburn, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2007 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/First-National-Card-Funds-From-Social-Security-Benefit-Account-For-Four-Minor-Children-Sto-278175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Card

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Stifter88 - (U.S.A.)

I was reading other complaints where victims where told to notify their bank and let the bank know that the charges where unauthorized. Even though I am not a victim as of yet, I did file a police report through the local Sheriff's Department and you can also file a complaint through the Federal Trade Commission (www.ftc.gov). I hear that the company was under several different names and they have been sued by the FTC. I hope you will be able to recoup your losses. I am sorry that this had to have happened.

#2 Consumer Suggestion