Complaint Review: First National Card

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:Corona New York
First National Card
P.o. Box 15188 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National Card THEY GOT ME TO BUY THIS CARD THAT I DIDN'T WANT I WANTED TO CANCEL THEY TOLD ME NO Las Vegas Nevada

THIS COMPANY GOT ME TO GET THEIR CARD AND TOLD ME I WAS GUARANTEED 8500.00 IN CREDIT AND THAT IT WILL BE REPORTED TO THE CREDIT AGENCY I TRIED TO CANCEL IT THEY TOLD ME I WILL LOOSE ALL OF MY MONEY MORE THAN 300 DOLLARS PAID AND THAN THEY CHARGED ME FOR 200. FOR THE CREDIT PROTECTION AND SOME OTHER THING I DIDN'T WANT THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO SEND THEM A LETTER TO CANCEL BUT STILL I WILL LOOSE MY 200 HUNDRED DOLLARS. I WAS UPSET AND NEVER CALLED THEM AGAIN UNTIL I THOUGHT OF TRYING TO FIND OUT WHEN I HAVE TO SEND THE LETTER SO I DON'T GET CHARGED AGAIN FOR THE CREDIT PROTECTION FEE OF 200 HUNDRED DOLLARS.

Millie
Corona, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/First-National-Card-THEY-GOT-ME-TO-BUY-THIS-CARD-THAT-I-DIDNT-WANT-I-WANTED-TO-CANCEL-THE-364103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Card