Complaint Review: First National Card

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 12, 2008

• Reported By:Capitol heights Maryland
First National Card
FIRST NATIONAL CARD Address: P O BOX 46101 LAS VEGAS Nevada 89114-6101 U.S.A. Phone Number: 800-642-1760 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National Card There still charging me after i cancelled my membership Las Vegas Nevada

I had the first national card 4 yeras ago for one year then i cancelled my membership. Then this month i find a $5 withdwithdrawn in my checking account after i cancelled my membership 4 yrs ago.

Harrison irungu
Capitol heights, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/First-National-Card-There-still-charging-me-after-i-cancelled-my-membership-Las-Vegas-Neva-339557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Card