Complaint Review: First National Card

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
First National Card
Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National Card They stole money from my account Las Vegas Nevada

I received a credit card invitation about 2 years ago signed up for it they took $200.00 from my account. They stated they would send me a booklet but i never received it. Then i called back numerous times finally got thru to some one who told me my account had been closed due to inactivity. they offered to send me another welocme booklet and re-open my account. they would not refund my money.... i still have not received any booklet nor my refund.

Cesar
Chicago, IL

Cesar
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2007 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada/First-National-Card-They-stole-money-from-my-account-Las-Vegas-Nevada-292343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Card