Complaint Review: First National Card

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
First National Card
firstnationalcard.com San Diego, California U.S.A.

First National Card FRAUD SCAMS AND LIES!! DO NOT LET THEM GET YOU!! San Diego California

So I lived in California, my credit was not too great so I applied for a couple of credit cards to boost it up. I get this offer for a First National Card. This piece of mail gives me a credit limit of 6500 with my credit, i was lkie wow!!! ill check it out. so i call the number and talk to this guy who tells me all about it and its wonderous (aka fraudulent) benefits. i go ahead and agree to everything thinking the best.

I decide about 3 to 4 days later that i cant afford the $199 membership fee at this time and that im gonna call and cancel it before the time is up. And low and behold, what do you know.....I call that cancelation number which is supposed to be so called "customer service"...and what happens, nothing!!!!

Absolutely nothing....i tried 2 different numbers everyday for 2 weeks and could get ahold of Nobody. it left me on hold for up to 37 minutes one particular time, and every other time either disconnected my call, or gave me an estimated wait time of fifteen minutes or more.

I recently moved to Texas and got a call from my bank saying that my account was overdrawn 200+ dollars????? For what, i ask? Yes, you are exactly right, First National has tried over 4 times now to collect that amount from my account....and each time there has been a new insufficent funds fee added on, on top of the 200 i allready owe. My bank has now put me into check systems and i have no bank account to use for my direct deposit and bills. nor can i open an account anywhere else because of those Mother F*****s at that company.

I have still not been able to contact them to resolve this issue. But thanks to this amazing website, i will be calling and canceling that card as soon as i'm off work today, and if it is not canceled with reimbursement of the money to my account...they will here from my lawyers!! thats a promise. Thank you Ripoff Report. :)

Madwoman07
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2007 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Card/San-Diego-California-92104/First-National-Card-FRAUD-SCAMS-AND-LIES-DO-NOT-LET-THEM-GET-YOU-San-Diego-California-271652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Card