Complaint Review: First National Collection Bureau, Inc

• Updated: Sat, June 16, 2012

• Reported By: bob — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
First National Collection Bureau, Inc
PO Box 1259 Oaks, Pennsylvania United States of America

First National Collection Bureau, Inc Billed for a company I didn't do business with Oaks, Pennsylvania

I received a bill today from First National Collection Bureau, Inc for $113.99, which they claim I owe to AT&T, doing business as Southwestern Bell.  The last time I used AT&T was over 30 years ago, and I paid up at that time.  I have never used Southwestern Bell.

My land line for the past 10 years has been a company with no ties to AT&T, and my cell phone is a pay as you go cell phone company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2012 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Collection-Bureau-Inc/Oaks-Pennsylvania-19456/First-National-Collection-Bureau-Inc-Billed-for-a-company-I-didnt-do-business-with-Oaks-898564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Collection Bureau, Inc