Complaint Review: First National Collection Bureau Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: Jerry — waitsfield Vermont United States of America
First National Collection Bureau Inc.
3631 warren way Reno, Nevada United States of America

First National Collection Bureau Inc. FNCB offerd me a deal on paying my bill off ,I did so,now i'm being asked to pay it again from another co. Reno, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Yes, That's a neat scam, the first company "Pretends" to settle the debt for less, then sells the debt to others.

I was behind in my credit card payments and it went to a collection agency. FNCB, I had a double lung  Transplant on 10/17/08, was unable to get things payed,I was and still am on diability. The company,FNCB,called and made a great deal i couldn't refuse. I was to pay the total of $46.04 each month for  6 months and be paid in full. FNCB never sent me a paid in full letter or anythig. Now i'm being harased again for something i allready paid in full in good faith.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Collection-Bureau-Inc/Reno-Nevada-89509/First-National-Collection-Bureau-Inc-FNCB-offerd-me-a-deal-on-paying-my-bill-off-I-did-757150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Collection Bureau Inc.

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)