tractor

• Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By: Fast Eddie — Benton Kentucky United States of America
First National Collection Bureau, Inc
610 Waltham Way Sparks, Nevada United States of America

First National Collection Bureau, Inc This company is trying to make me pay for a vehicle that was purchased in 2003 through my business. I have owned this company since 2006. The former owner is deceased. Sparks, Nevada

I received a letter from this company stating that a Calvary Portfolio Services was offering a settlement of $1,754.84 to be paid over 6 months in payments of $292.47. There was no explanation to what they wanted me to pay for. The letter was addressed to Fairdealing Market at the same address as my business Fast Eddie's Fairdealing Market. When I called the phone number provided I was informed that I owed for a Chrysler car, I have never owned a Chrysler car. The lady proceeded to tell me that I would pay this bill. I replied that I didn't own this car and the person who owned it in 2003 was deceased. She said that didn't mateer that the bisiness was liable and I replied I don't think so. I have never not paid bills I owe but I refuse to pay for someone elses debt. This company just wants money and doesn't care who it is from. I have never been threatened that I would pay a debt before. Especially when it is not mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2010 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Collection-Bureau-Inc/Sparks-Nevada-89434/First-National-Collection-Bureau-Inc-This-company-is-trying-to-make-me-pay-for-a-vehicle-621319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Collection Bureau, Inc