Complaint Review: First National Credit Card Division

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2006

• Reported By:Rockville Maryland
First National Credit Card Division
PO Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National Credit Card Division Harrassing Phone Calls and Won't leave me alone, ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Another Call

Back in November I got a letter from this company, and usually I through this junk away, but I happened to read it and found out what b.s. this company is, so I wrote them a certified letter stating to remove me from your list.

I got the certified receipt back and was fine until three days ago they called my work and we have caller id, so I was on to them. I told the guy are you from Las Vegas and he said yes and was surprised I knew I told him I sent them a certified letter in the mail in November not to call me or send anything so fine hung up the phone later that day another guy calls me and I told him that I told the guy earlier to take me off the list and he hung up the phone on me even before I could finish.

Later that night, on my cell phone which is my only phone at home, I get a call from an automated person saying to call them back if I was interested. I called and ofcourse noone answers the phone and you can't leave messages.

I get a call an hour ago same number and I rejected it and they call again two seconds later, and I rejected it again.

I have added their name and phone number to the do not call registry with the government which my cell phone and work phone are already on and ofcourse I tried calling them again tonight and all I get is a goodbye and the phone disconnects.

I have called my cell phone provider and I am going to have to be inconvienced because of these people and have my number changed, luckily for me its not going too cost me anything. Of course they might still have my work number but you know atleast I won't get annoying phone calls at home anymore.

I am also going to send them another certified letter too leave me alone. I'm about to hire a lawyer because this is boarderling on harrassment.

Christopher
Rockville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2006 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit-Card-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/First-National-Credit-Card-Division-Harrassing-Phone-Calls-and-Wont-leave-me-alone-ripof-173971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit Card Division

Another Call

AUTHOR: Christopher - (U.S.A.)

Well as I was writing an e-mail to Senator Harry Reid of Nevada and my Representatives in the Senate and Congress in the State of Maryland guess who calls my friends at this wonderful company. I told the lady that I have told numerous people too stop calling and remove me she said alright but lets she what happens.
Also, don't know if anyone else noticed but everytime I tried to say something it sounded like it got extremly loud, hmmm.