Complaint Review: First National Credit Card (Legacy Visa)

• Submitted: Wed, January 05, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2005

• Reported By:Burbank California
First National Credit Card (Legacy Visa)
P.O. Box 5097 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

First National Credit Card (Legacy Visa) It's a rip off because you're paying fees forever, we don't even get to use our card. We're still paying the 250 from when we first got it! Sioux Falls South Dakota

Since my credit was less than perfect, this was basically the only credit card that I could acquire. I added my boyfriend which was exciting because this was our first credit card together. His credit is also not that great.

So, ever since we got our cards, we'd use a tiny amount per month $20 dollars. Nothing right? Our spending limit at first was about 50. Now it's at zero. He asked me what I put on the card? The funny thing is nothing. This card's minimum payment is 30 dollars, so I figured "oh we can afford that". Well, what does the 30 dollars go towards? Man, at this rate, we'll be paying off something that we don't even ever use for the next year. Lame. A RIP OFF and sad to say, this guy that I was browsing the net trying to find a www. for the card to see my monthly statements is RIGHT. BIG RIP OFF.

On a scale of 1-5 I consider this card a 1. What's the point of having a card that you're paying off if you can't even use it?

Shanny
Burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2005 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit-Card-Legacy-Visa/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/First-National-Credit-Card-Legacy-Visa-Its-a-rip-off-because-youre-paying-fees-forever-125945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit Card (Legacy Visa)