Complaint Review: First National Credit Card-Legacy Visa

• Submitted: Fri, November 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 03, 2006

• Reported By:Dana North Carolina
First National Credit Card-Legacy Visa
P.O. Box 5097 Souix Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

First National Credit Card-Legacy Visa I know the feeling, I paid on my balance, then couldn't even use it to get my diabetic test strips!!!!!! Souix Falls South Dakota

I paid on my balance and was told what my credit on the card was. The next day I couldn't use it to order my diabetic test strips, and after paying on my credit card, didn't have enough left in the bank to pay for them. Now I'm out and pray that I can keep my blood sugar balanced so I don't pass out on my six year old son.

Dana, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2006 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit-Card-Legacy-Visa/Souix-Falls-South-Dakota-57117-9557/First-National-Credit-Card-Legacy-Visa-I-know-the-feeling-I-paid-on-my-balance-then-coul-218883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit Card-Legacy Visa