Complaint Review: First National Credit Card

• Submitted: Wed, September 01, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 01, 2004

• Reported By:Moreno Valley California
First National Credit Card
PO Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National Credit Card, CCA, Allstate Check Cashing Ripoff? Almost had me too. Las Vegas Nevada

I just recieved my New Credit Card from First National Credit Card, CCA. Wow!!! Must be my lucky day. Little did I know it was a scam!!! Thanks to everyone who posted on this site I cut up my card and tore up the mailer. My Credit really sucks! How did I manage to get a $6500.00 credit limit?

So I decided to read the fine print...Automatic deductions, $200.00 activation fee and $99.00 annual fee...etc. I thought this was way too much to activate a card. So I investigated and found this site. I had always heard that there were scams out there but never actually had the experience of being scammed. These people need to be shut down. I do hope that others will be aware enough to investigate before they activate. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED HERE. SAVED MY FAMILY ALOT OF HEARTACHE.

Moreno Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2004 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/First-National-Credit-Card-CCA-Allstate-Check-Cashing-Ripoff-Almost-had-me-too-Las-Ve-106577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit Card