Complaint Review: First National Credit Card

• Submitted: Thu, June 07, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 07, 2007

• Reported By:Midland Texas
First National Credit Card
PO Box 5097 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

First National Credit Card took my application bogus phone numbers given, no Credit Card given to Customer-only Pin Number. Dishonest and uncooperative employees. ripoff Omaha Nebraska, Sioux Falls South Dakota

I applied for a Legacy Visa Card that came to me by mail. I was approved for $300.00 total.

However the company wanted me to send $49.00 annual fee by June 4th,2007.

I thought it suspicious to send fee prior to getting card so I called company and instead they tell me card was stolen. I received pin number three weeks prior. They kept insisiting that I charged on the card and I keep denying it because I never received a card. They filed a stolen card report and said they would resend another but current to date I have received nothing.

They want their fee of 49.00 and I am refusing to pay it. What alarms me is that they have all my personal information from work to home. What else can they take from me? A lot I presume because they have personal information.

Midland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2007 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit-Card/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117-5097/First-National-Credit-Card-took-my-application-bogus-phone-numbers-given-no-Credit-Card-g-253045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit Card