Complaint Review: First National Credit Card

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2003

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
First National Credit Card
They Will Not Provide Me This Information Nationwide U.S.A.

First National Credit Card / EFT Corporation ripoff. unauthorized ACH debits to my account Nationwide

I received a call about a credit card being offered and when I was told they would take almost 300 dollars from my account I told them NO, I did not have that kind of money. They tried to take the money from my account anyway and caused me banking problems.

I e-mail the company and told them to never do that again since I could not get them on the phone. Several months later they hit my account again and I had to go to the bank and straighten out the mess again. I had the bank put a stop order on any ACH orders from First Premier for any and all amounts. They in turn used another company name and withdrew funds again my my account. I will now have to change my important information which will cause a delay in my income funds being available. This is not fair.

Chelle
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2003 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit-Card/nationwide/First-National-Credit-Card-EFT-Corporation-ripoff-unauthorized-ACH-debits-to-my-account-65238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit Card