Complaint Review: First National Credit Gold Card

• Submitted: Wed, March 03, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 03, 2004

• Reported By:Huntsville Alabama
First National Credit Gold Card
27101 Aliso Creek RD, Unit 126 Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

First National Credit Gold Card I was lead to believe this was a major credit card. Rip Off! Aliso Viejo California

First National Credit Gold Card offered me a high credit with no credit check, leading me to believe it was a major credit card. I got the membership kit which cost me money and found that it was a fraud.

I am a college student who worked hard for her money not to let it be taken away by some dirty business. Although it happened years ago, I did not know what to do about it until now. I was planning on calling and seeing exactly what to do with the membership and when I called the number was bogus. I do not want the membership and wished I had never fell the evil scam.

Jennifer
Huntsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2004 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit-Gold-Card/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/First-National-Credit-Gold-Card-I-was-lead-to-believe-this-was-a-major-credit-card-Rip-Of-82705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit Gold Card