Complaint Review: First National Credit Gold Card

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2003

• Reported By:Martinsburg West Virginia
First National Credit Gold Card
27101 Aliso Creek Road Unit 126 Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

First National Credit Gold Card dirty ripoff dog liars Aliso Viejo California

I was looking through an old box the other day and found my card that i got from this filthy company they kept telling me the website was down I couldnt log in so told them ok its around Christmas time the card isnt what I expected but I'll make the best of it send a toy catalog ok... it'll be there in about a week WHATEVER Im still 2 years later waiting for that damn book
How can I get my money back.....?? Can I sue them for this crap.. I never would have known had I not found my card and tryed to find the website again...

Pam
Martinsburg, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2003 04:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit-Gold-Card/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/First-National-Credit-Gold-Card-dirty-ripoff-dog-liars-Aliso-Viejo-California-65386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit Gold Card