Complaint Review: First National Credit Service - Prime One Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, March 06, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 06, 2004

• Reported By:North Las Vegas Nevada
First National Credit Service - Prime One Benefits
220 West 19th Street-Ste. 2A New York, New York U.S.A.

First National Credit Service - Prime One benefits ripoff New York New York

They also told me I was Guaranteed a unsecured credit card with a 1000.00 limit if not approved I would get my money back. Then they sent an application for a secured so I call them and they told me I could not have my money due to I only had sixty day for a refund eventhough that they gave me the runaround for 90 days. We need to do a class action lawsuit to put this company out of business.

Mark
North Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2004 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit-Service-Prime-One-Benefits/New-York-New-York-10011/First-National-Credit-Service-Prime-One-benefits-ripoff-New-York-New-York-82990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit Service - Prime One Benefits