Complaint Review: First National Credit Solution

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, June 29, 2008

• Reported By:Kearny New Jersey
First National Credit Solution
2 East Blackwell St. Suite #3 Dover,, New Jersey U.S.A.

First National Credit Solution I considate my credit card, The withdraw the money from my checking account but they never paid my credit cards. They withdraw a total of $1,041.00 to pay the credit card & $322.00 for service fees. My client#FNC006475. Dover, New Jersey

*Author of original report: First National Credit Solutions was able to work with me and they acted in good faith to reimburse my money.

*Author of original report: FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT SOLUTION

*Author of original report: FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT SOLUTION

*Author of original report: I would like to remove this report

*Author of original report: First National credit solution

first national credit consolidate my credit card in one monthly payment on 11/26/07. They withdraw the money from my checking account ($1,047.00) but they did not sent the money to my credit cards company, and on top of that they charged me $322.00 for service fees.

Ruby
Kearny, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit-Solution/Dover-New-Jersey-07801/First-National-Credit-Solution-I-considate-my-credit-card-The-withdraw-the-money-from-my-308090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit Solution

AUTHOR: Ruby mendoza - (U.S.A.)

I would like to have this report removed. It was a misunderstanding from my part, since I thought they were going to pay off all my accounts and have a remaining of $ 0.00 balance with my credit cards. First National Credit Solutions was able to work with me and they acted in good faith to reimburse my money.

I relief First National Credit Solutions has no responsibility in regards to my accounts.

FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT SOLUTION

AUTHOR: Ruby mendoza - (U.S.A.)

I'VE BEEN WORKING WITH THE COMPANY IN ORDER TO GET MY MONEY BACK. THEY WERE WILLING TO WORK WITH ME IN GOOD FAITH AND THEY ALSO REFUNDED $1,373.00.

FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT SOLUTION

AUTHOR: Ruby mendoza - (U.S.A.)

IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING FROM MY PART. I BELIEVE I DID NO UNDERSTAND HOW THE PROGRAM WORKED IN ORDER TO CONSOLIDATE MY CREDIT CARD DEBT

I would like to remove this report

I would like to remove this report against First National Credit Solution,

because I've been working with them to get my money back and they are willing in good faith for a full refund of $1,373.00 cashier check that they said they will send to me via certify mail today 6/24/08.

Thanks
R.Mendoza

First National credit solution

AUTHOR: Ruby mendoza - (U.S.A.)

Please removed this posting report against First National Credit Soulution, because I am working with them to get my money back.

Thanks