Complaint Review: First National Credit-gold Card

• Submitted: Wed, January 29, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, January 29, 2003

• Reported By:celina Ohio
First National Credit-gold Card
27101 Aliso Creek Rd.#126 Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

First National Credit-gold Card ripoff tricked and lied to us ripoff deception Aliso Viejo California

Last year I took an offer on what was an eligable offer of $10,000 credit limit on a GOLD CREDIT CARD-from First National Credit bank. I sent $48.00 for rush delivery. Shortly after I received the Gold Card...and a frickin' catalog!

I will be filing for bankruptcy in a few months, for the use of the credit card was to pay for medical bills. However, I did order the mini car vacuum, only to send it back...it would not even pick-up a feather! This is very true, for I got a feather and tried it! After sending it back and asking for the money to just simply be added to my acount for possible future use(yeah-right), I soon received a bill stating a late fee and %.

I made a copy of the bill along with my statement of returning the item before the bill was even due. Now that we have come to the conclusion that this company is actually a catalog credit company. I would like to know who their supplier(s) is, because their products are s**t! Lastly, they need to let the people know in their advertisement "what" their services actually are. Otherwise, this is what is called, "deception". Oh, by the way, am I going to get my money back? The money paid for the card would pay one of my doctor bills.

celina, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2003 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit-gold-Card/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/First-National-Credit-gold-Card-ripoff-tricked-and-lied-to-us-ripoff-deception-Aliso-Viejo-43354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit-gold Card