Complaint Review: First National Credit

• Submitted: Fri, July 26, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, July 26, 2002

• Reported By:Davie FL
First National Credit
Columbia Corporate Center, 135 Columbia, Unit 100 Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

First National Credit You Are Already Approved For Credit? fraudulent ripoff business mistreated and ripped off outlandish ripoff late fees Aliso Viejo California

Well today I received it, the acceptance certificate for $15,000.00. The only catch is, that I need to send a check with $37.00 unless I want rush delivery, which is $43.00. So First National Credit has pre-approved me (Wow I can't even get a loan for a dollar). For what a Visa or a MasterCard? It does not say, all I know is that I am going to be $15,000.00 dollars richer.

So I call these lower life forms of corporate America, I get the number that was not available on the acceptance certificate from MCI toll free directory (Why is there no number on the acceptance form?). I call the number and would you believe it, they can't take calls from ordinary people, unless you have a First National Credit Card (Hmmm, I just have a question).

Well I push the many buttons to get to information, the automated voice tells me if you have questions concerning this credit offer from First National Credit you can fax them at some number she rattled off (Maybe I don't have a fax machine) the best part though is when she automatically tells you the call is ending, and she hangs up.

Wow got to hand it to First National Credit, no real life customer service representative obviously that is how they can afford to hand out that $15,000.00. Well obviously some big wig is behind this scam, why else would it not be closed down.

All I have to say is people like First National Credit should be ashamed of what they are doing. And think about what the out come is F****** the American public out of hard earned money.

In the end we win, not First National Credit. By the way if you want money like that, you have a better chance going to the Mafia. At least their not playing games.

Jack
Davie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2002 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/First-National-Credit-You-Are-Already-Approved-For-Credit-fraudulent-ripoff-business-mist-25408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit