Complaint Review: First National Credit

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, September 25, 2002

• Reported By:
First National Credit
Pacific Park Plaza, 27101 Aliso Creek Ro Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

First national credit gold card scam

*Consumer Comment: I am a victim!

I recieved an "acceptance certificate" in the mail for a gold card with a $15,000 limit. I thought for sure it was too good to be true because I'd been so desperately applying for another credit card and had no luck due to all of the inquiries recently online. I was just playing on the computer and saw someone warning others of a scam. The credit provider info was only first national credit at pacific park plaza, 27101 aliso creek road, unit 126, aliso viejo, Ca 92656. No number to call. Only pre-approved bullcrap. Don't trust it. I bet there's a man behind this.

Click here to see over 100 Rip-off Reports on First National Credit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/First-national-credit-gold-card-scam-7185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit

AUTHOR: Sheryl - ()

I also mailed in my "acceptance certificate" only to find that after I had paid my one time $37.00 membership fee, I was mailed a merchandise catalog, and this was the only way the "gold card" could be used! I felt decieved. This was not a credit card as I had anticipated! I promptly returned my materials and my card for a full refund, which was to be issued within 30 days. This was on July 10, 2002. I am stil waiting for my refund!