Complaint Review: First National Credit

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, September 18, 2003

• Reported By:Pompton Lakes New Jersey
First National Credit
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Aka First National Credit Took all my money without me knowing about it rip off Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: The Real Deal! ..People, all you are doing is buying into a catalog service NOTHING MORE

I received this credit card in the mail that I couldn't remember applying for. I have horrible credit and I couldn't believe that they gave me an $8500 credit limit.

So I called and activated the card, and gave them all my checking account information. The person I spoke to told me that the membership fee would not be charged to my account until October 1st.

I found out the money had been taken out of my account when I went to use my ATM Card and there was a negative balance.

Katie
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2003 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-Aka-First-National-Credit-Took-all-my-money-without-me-knowing-about-it-rip-off-Las-Ve-64725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit

AUTHOR: INSIDE LEAK - (U.S.A.)

The real deal is, you people have to be very ignorant because reading is fundamental, ONLY if you choose to take the time. Make sure you understand what you've read before picking up the telephone and calling CCA or CCS, (They are sister companies)

FIND THE CLUES FIRST OF ALL:

1. IT IS NOT A CREDIT CARD!
(There's no VISA, MasterCard or DISCOVER logo on your card.)

2.Keywords, UNSECURED CREDIT
(Your credit is very MUCH unsecured!)

3.Keywords, MERCHANT CARD
(Do you know what merchant means?
AKA: merchandiser, retailer, dealer, or shop)

4. Keywords, Fast CASH
(YOU really believe this?)

Now, if you enjoy collecting junk catalogs and looking through them to see what you can afford, "Be our GUEST!"

HOWEVER, YOU HAVE NO IDEA what the catalog even looks like! There's NO WEBSITE for you to view the items you want to know about. You MIGHT NOT even get what you ordered, if you order!

THERE IS A FEE! NOTHING IS FREE PEOPLE!!!

1. It will cost you $199.99 just to get the catalog.

2. Two weeks later, we will take 2 payments of $99.99 just because WE LIKE YOU! Really! No other reason!
a.) What do you need Credit Protection for? It's not a CREDIT CARD!!!
b.) What do you need Security Guard for? If you get that, you paid $99.99 because you think someone will steal and kill you for this card! Read the fine print!!!

3. We will tack on that RUSH PROCESSING fee of $19.99 because we know how badly you will want to get your catalog.

4. After you've been a member for one year, YOU WILL BE REWARDED! We will deduct $99.99 in Annual fee cost from your checking account. We always look forward to the New Year!

YOU WILL NEVER
BE REFUNDED

ONLY
IF YOU RESPOND WITHIN THE YEAR
YOU BECAME A MEMBER.

(A NOTE FROM AN INSIDE SOURCE)