Complaint Review: First National Government Grant Benefit - First National Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, April 08, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2005

• Reported By:Independence Missouri
First National Government Grant Benefit - First National Benefits
15720 John J. Downy Dr. Suite 300 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

First National Government Grant Benefit - First National Benefits Ripoff!scam Charlotte North Carolina

On April 8, 2005 I was contacted by a Justin Morris who works for First National Government Grant Benefit. Justin informed me that I had been selected and approved for $12,500.00 in government grant money because I had faithfully filed and paid my taxes.

He then proceeded to tell me about this wonderful offer. First National Grant was going to send me an informational packet about the grant that I was supposedly approved to receive.

After a few questions and some confirmation of information he asked me where I bank. The red flags went off!! I asked if they had a website. To which he said "yes". I visited their website (anyone can build one) and saw all kinds of enticing information.

After asking a few more questions, Justin asked me for my bank account number so he could process my $29.99 processing fee and get the informational packet sent out to me.

I told him that I would not give my bank account over the phone. When he heard this he launched into a canned speech about government money, no risk to me, how could I lose, just read the webpage, etc.

When I re-affirmed that I would NOT give my bank account information to him he hung up.

Don't fall for this scam!!!

Jeffrey
Independence, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2005 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Government-Grant-Benefit-First-National-Benefits/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28277/First-National-Government-Grant-Benefit-First-National-Benefits-Ripoffscam-Charlotte-No-138096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Government Grant Benefit - First National Benefits