Complaint Review: First National Government Grant Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, March 17, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 17, 2005

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
First National Government Grant Benefits
Brooklyn New York Broohlyn, New York U.S.A.

First National Government Grant Benefits ripoff Brooklyn New York

I was called from a 44000920220 number while I was tutoring, by a company called First national Grant Benefits, the lady said her name was Jenny and did not give me her Id# that is when I noticed that it was a rip offf. I asked her what her company is about and she stated that people were selected on a random basis to recieve $12,500. and I am one of the selected few then she asked me for my bank account and stated that I will be charged thirty five dollars and in addition to get the grant I will have to pay $299 that is when I said am not interested and hung up the phone. The lady name Jenny then called me back and I told her to call me back the following day for me to make my decision, just so I can check for the company name and I found that It was a "RIP OFF". People Do not agree!!!!

Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2005 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Government-Grant-Benefits/Broohlyn-New-York/First-National-Government-Grant-Benefits-ripoff-Brooklyn-New-York-135392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Government Grant Benefits