Complaint Review: First National Government Grant Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, April 15, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 15, 2005

• Reported By:Union City Georgia
First National Government Grant Benefits
15720 John Downey Dr. Charlotte NC 28277 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

First National Government Grant Benefits ripoff, dishonest, very demanding, rude Charlotte North Carolina

A man called on 4/15/2005 @ 2:00 pm saying that I had qualified to recieve a Government Grant up to $15,000 and all I had to do was answer a couple of questions and the money was mine for free. This sounded way to good to be true. "Nothing is free" I told him. Then he said I was very uneducated about free money from the government.

He seemed really suspicious when I told him that I was weary about giving my account number out over the phone. He was trying his best to get my account number.

While I was on the phone I decided to look up what I could about the company. My gut feeling was right. I confronted the guy that this was a scam and he acted like I didn't know what I was talking about. Still he ask me for my account number after I confronted him and repeatedly said no.

Everthing I have read that other people reported is exactly what was said and ask. It was kinda creapy.

Mandy
Union City, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2005 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Government-Grant-Benefits/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28277/First-National-Government-Grant-Benefits-ripoff-dishonest-very-demanding-rude-Charlotte-138971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Government Grant Benefits