Complaint Review: First National Government Grant Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, February 03, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 03, 2005

• Reported By:Lititz Pennsylvania
First National Government Grant Benefits
15720 John Downey Dr. Suite 300 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

First National Government Grant Benefits said they had money for me and demanded my bank information Charlotte North Carolina

For the past 2-3 weeks I've had an odd number (+001819) appear on my cell phone as an incoming call. Today I finally answered it. The lady told me her name was June and her ID# was 038. She was a rep. from First National Government Grant Benefits.

She said they have $12,500. for me and also $100.00 emergency cash. She wanted me to stated my name, bank name, routing number and account # which I refused to do. I demanded a phone number from her so I could call it to see if it was legit. She wouldn't give it to me and I hung up.

I found informaiton on this scam from this rip-off report website. They had a phone number and address for this company. I called them and asked them the name of thier company. The lady told me. She then asked me to state my name. I wouldn't give it to her and asked her for their address. She kept saying "state your name." I said "no, all I want is your address." She then got very rude and said "it's obvious you're not ready to talk to me until you can give me your information....." I hung up on her.

It's a total SCAM - DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION!!

Judy
Lititz, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2005 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Government-Grant-Benefits/Charlotte-North-Carolina-60435/First-National-Government-Grant-Benefits-said-they-had-money-for-me-and-demanded-my-bank-i-130007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Government Grant Benefits