Complaint Review: First National Government Grant Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, July 21, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 21, 2005

• Reported By:lansing Michigan
First National Government Grant Benefits
7011 NW 87th Ave Miami, Florida U.S.A.

First National Government Grant Benefits ripoff, coniving, and manipulative Miami Florida

My husband received an unavailable phone call stating that we were entitled to government grants we did not have to pay back. He then gave me the phone and I spoke to the woman who had an accent. She explained to me that we could get a grant from the government up to $12,000 and not have to pay it back, all we had to do was pay $29.95 within the next 2 days. I asked her if she could send the paper work so I could check over it. She told me I would have to send the money. I told her I didn't have any money so I wasn't interested and that I didn't feel comfortable sending money for something I was unsure of. She then told me "your husband said you could pay it" and I said " my husband did not say that because we are flat broke" she began to go on about what he said and I told her I'm not going to debate what he said we don't have any money right now. She stated that she would call in a couple of weeks and I said No Thank You.

Shanonda
lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2005 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Government-Grant-Benefits/Miami-Florida/First-National-Government-Grant-Benefits-ripoff-coniving-and-manipulative-Miami-Florida-150674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Government Grant Benefits