Complaint Review: First National Government Grants Benefts

• Submitted: Tue, August 09, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 09, 2005

• Reported By:Wayne New Jersey
First National Government Grants Benefts
, North Carolina, India U.S.A.

First National Government Grants Benefts ripoff North Carolina, India

So I get this call today from some lady that says she get get me a government grant for $12,500. I was like "oh, really" (me being a 21 year old kid that just opened up his own business 3 weeks ago) was like tell me more. Right away I knew it was a scam. First when I said I was not intrested and hung up the phone she called back. It in not an automated machine like a tele-marketer. Next I realized English is not her first language, and hen she said I needed to pay $30 to get the paperwork for the loan. I asked her how am I sipposed to know if I can really get the loan. She said that it was free money from the govenrment and that she needed my bank information. I said whoa relax there killer, that is for me to know. She insited that she get the information and then I said a very many choice words and stated that if sche calls again that I will file harassment charges againt her and her company.
So if some number calls +001819 tell them you saw them on rip-offreport.com

Greg
Wayne, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2005 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Government-Grants-Benefts/North-Carolina-India/First-National-Government-Grants-Benefts-ripoff-North-Carolina-India-153111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Government Grants Benefts