Complaint Review: First National Government Grants

• Submitted: Wed, August 10, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, August 10, 2005

• Reported By:Idyllwild California
First National Government Grants
15720 John J Delaney Ste. 300 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

First National Government Grants rude, repetitive, and a ripoff. free money is great, but we'll never get that from our government! Charlotte North Carolina

a man called last night saying that I would get a grant from the government between $9000 and $12500. all because I've been paying my taxes for a certain amount of time. all i had to do was give him my bank account number.

I listened to him repeat things over and over again, never answer any of my questions, and get really rude with me when I told him that the government was billions of dollars in debt and the money could at least be spent on the NEA, PBS, NPR, etc. he said that since I was someone who had never heard of tax returns that I just didn't understand.

he told me they were a member of the better business bureau, but wouldn't give me a customer service number. 5 minutes later he told me to call him at the customer service number after i spoke to someone and gave them my account number.

he kept saying there wasn't a customer service number because a computer dialed my number, not him. then he said that it was late and he was the last one leaving the office and he was hanging up. after of course i told him how rude i thought it was that he was calling so late.

why did he call if he's leaving? he didn't dial my number. a computer did.

DON'T GIVE IN. free money is great, but we'll never get that from our government!

Idyllwild, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2005 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Government-Grants/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28277/First-National-Government-Grants-rude-repetitive-and-a-ripoff-free-money-is-great-but-153230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Government Grants