Complaint Review: First National Governmt Gant - firstnationalgrant.com

• Submitted: Sat, June 18, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, June 18, 2005

• Reported By:Scotts Hill Tennessee
First National Governmt Gant - firstnationalgrant.com
7011N.W.87th Avenue,#1038 Miami,, Florida U.S.A.

First National Government Grant ripoff, disceiving, dishonest, forenginers, liars Cheat s Scam artist, they take your money and you get nothing in return they imediately removed the money from my account after they said they would wait 48 hrs rip off firstnationalgrant.com Miami, Florida Canada India *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!

This first national grant co contacted me claiming I would imediately qualify for a 12,500.00 Government grant. I am disabled and had Several financial setbacks lately while trying to support 2 children. This co. made me feel hopefull so I gave them the imformation of my bank checking # etc. they imediately removed the money from my account after they said they would wait 48 hrs. to do so. in about 2 weeks I received a singled piece of paper in a BOX!!!! whiich I had paid s.&H. No check as promised, a website of www.firstnationalgrant.com but no user name or password, thank you that was 29.95..They called a second time stating they needed my account # again claiming they had not received the correct imformation the first time and had the wrong address as well. REmember I had received a leter in a box already. and my checking account had already had the 29.95 withdrawn,as I had them on the line I found your website stating them to be a ripoff and they immediately hung up on me. 1 hr. later a co. calling themself Outreach Program Christian Training Ctr. same scam this time I was to receive 25,000.00,and they needed my checking accoount# to deposit this big sum of money in my account they said there phone# was 1-800-824-1464and I was speaking to Jeffery.He refused to give me his address but stated he had my address and my bank account# already. these co.'s I guess can take every dime a person has in ther account. I will now have to close my checking accts., saving to be safe and credit card # BEWARE of these PEOPLE they are scam artist, and would take the last dime of a person who is desperate enough to want to beleive there is government help available to them. However this is not the way,

Scotts Hill, Tennessee

EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back!

Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish to file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E.

According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days.

If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges.

Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent!

Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get.

And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state.

Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth.

If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form.

If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.

Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

And good luck Let us know how you do!

ED Magedson Founder, Rip-off Report.com & Author of www.ripoffrevenge.com

Don't let them get away with it.
Make sure they make the Rip-off Report!

We are not lawyers.
We are not a collection agency.

We are Consumer Advocates.
...the victims' advocate

WE are Civil and Human Rights Activists

We are a Worldwide Consumer Reporting News Agency
...by consumers, for consumers

CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2005 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Governmt-Gant-firstnationalgrantcom/Miami-Florida-33178/First-National-Government-Grant-ripoff-disceiving-dishonest-forenginers-liars-Cheat-s-146676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Governmt Gant - firstnationalgrant.com