Complaint Review: First National Grant Benefit

• Updated: Wed, April 27, 2005

• Reported By:Auburn Georgia
First National Grant Benefit
, Canada, India U.S.A.

First National Grant Benefit ripoff $100 emergency cash would be deposited into my account! what a rip-off joke! Canada, India Internet Nationwide

An individual called my home phone number, identified themselves as Samantha Williams, with a phone ID # of 057. She continued to tell that me because of how I had filed in previous tax years, I was entitled to government benefits for a school scholorship of upto $12,500 that I wouldn't have to give back that would be considered a grant. Then she asked if I would verify some information. I stated to get nervous when she said that $100 emergency cash would be deposited into my account, for a one time fee of $29 that they would like my bank routing number for. She asked to verify my home address and my middle initial, as well as for my bank name and phone number, at this point I got very uncomfortable, asked for her company contact information and a web address and phone number, she persisted by trying to get my bank routing number, when I told her that I didn't have it she said she would use my home phone #? But then continued to try to get more information about my bank account, I then hung up the phone immediately. Please be very careful about this, this is definitely as SCAM!!!!!!! BE CAREFUL, THIS IS A SCAM!!!!

Auburn, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2005 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Grant-Benefit/Canada-India/First-National-Grant-Benefit-ripoff-100-emergency-cash-would-be-deposited-into-my-account-140660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Grant Benefit